Thursday, October 06, 2011

Overflow

If reincarnation is real, I believe that this life's main purpose is to teach me to understand people.

From a young age, I was exposed to the most bizzare and un-normal tempers of people around me.
Some might see them as emotional abusers, but I think these persons are victims themselves.

It frightens me, but at the same time, the natural curiosity in me has led me to look deeper into a person's action.
I am not saying that I am encouraging people to be emotionally abusive, in fact, I wouldn't take it, if I could.

But love is like a door that lets forgiveness in. It's like an anesthetic that soothes pain when inflicted. Love has led me to understand and be open-minded, despite the fact that I have my own set of beliefs and prejudices.

The only pain that love can't cure is the pain that is inflicted by love itself. And that pain happens out of concern for another person's well-being.

A person who does not want to be helped is helpless.

No comments: